My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
Playing Peek-a-Boo

Monday, November 29, 2010

To adopt or not to adopt? That is the question!

Just a side note: Angel (my precious boy who is playing peek-a-boo at the top of my blog) has sired babies, and I just learned that his adoptive mother has been saving a girl for me that she claims looks just like him. I have to REALLY be chilled out on adopting a thousand rats (which makes me VERY happy), but if I can't have Angel back, should I adopt his daughter? It's clear to me that I want to shift back to all boys as my girls pass away (and Edie, who's age I'm unclear about, as I adopted her as an older rat, is turning all white, indicating advanced age; and Remy could be a great-great-great grandma by now), as they just more highly interactive.
Oh, what to do, what to do?

1 comment: